Friday Link-o-rama

Memorial Day weekend has finally arrived, which means barbecues and beach lounging and catching up on ignored reading. And for most of you it means a precious extra day off from work. For me since my schedule is so topsy turvy now since I quit my job to freelance full-time, I'll probably be working during the weekend. But I'm definitely going to try to take some time to enjoy it as well and I hope all my lovely readers do the same! And now I'll leave you for the weekend with a few of my favorite links from the past week. Enjoy! Links below image.















1. The lovely Megan Gilger over at The Fresh exchange has a great post on creativity.
2. It was awesome meeting Elise from Pennyweight in Napa last weekend and I love how she documented the experience on her blog.
3. A fantastic beach party planning post this week on Oh Happy Day!.
4. Smitten Kitchen never disappoints with her blog and her most recent recipe for tzatziki potato salad sounds like perfection for memorial day.
5. Apartment 34 has a camping themed wedding post that I'm kind've obsessed with right now, glamping anyone?
6. Camille Styles has a watercolor linen DIY post that looks so simple and stunning, I might just have to try it this weekend.


6 comments:

  1. The link to the DIY is not correct. It goes to the Oh Happy Day post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My apologies, the link should be updated now! Thanks for giving me a heads up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore that watercolor napkin tutorial from Camille. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog - it's gorgeous! Hope you find some time to relax this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lauren, I'm glad you are enjoying the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to spend a week or two in that tent.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

quantcast

2012. Powered by Blogger.

analyticstracking.php

conundrum All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger